Over 10 years through the GradLink program being delivered nationally, Rimfire has presented many Agribusiness’s with the top tier of graduates interested in careers in agribusiness with behavioral traits, characteristics and skills that they seek in their business.
Key reasons to be a program partner include;
- The opportunity to be introduced to graduating students with characteristics and skills that they seek in their business
- All graduates who are accepted into the program will be interviewed and selected according to each company’s own criteria. This will allow each company to target the graduates who best suit their requirements
- Program partners will have their business showcased online on the GradLink site
- Program partners will have the ability to search the database of students and review and contact students directly who meet their specific skills and experience
- Program partners will have the ability to post positions on-line – either to all students or students that specifically match their position criteria
- Program partners will have the opportunity to directly interact with students through networking sessions
- Through student information and career building seminars, GradLink participants are more likely to be “Job Ready” and understand about your business and what you do, through their access to your company information and corporate brand available on-line to participating students at multiple education institutions nationally associated with the program.
If you are interested in becoming involved in the Grad-Link Program, Rimfire Resources will talk directly with you to assess the skills and behavioral competencies that you look for in graduates, as well as the specific areas of the business they may be employed into. This allows Rimfire to determine the type of graduates that best fit each individual program partner.
Launch Partners for the 2014 Gradlink Program